Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i'm back! dang...if you ever want to feel so much more love than you deserve, just walk up to gabriel house after being gone for a couple weeks. teddy started screaming my name as soon as he saw me and the rest of the boys raced to the gate to meet me. the first thing marcos says to me - 'hilary! hilary! i behaved very well!' it was awesome.

you know, it's funny. i was excited to get back, but until i stepped foot across the border, i didn't realize just how much i love mexico. i crossed and the smells changed, the sounds changed, and i felt different. i felt like i was home.

i'm glad to be back. it sounds like the boys are having some trouble adjusting to their new living situation, among other things, and some behavior that we don't want to see is happening. having physical disabilities and not being able to speak can lead to some frustrated teenagers. please keep them in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I pictured it exactly as it happened! Heelaree!!....I know that feeling about being home too Hil...my heart starts to race...I get so happy....well....I dont think youre ready to leave !

    ReplyDelete
  2. me either!...but I guess I've already made that clear.

    ReplyDelete