Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Just bought this gem of a heater for half off - with Groupon! Ah, the joys of the modern age. A couple of our infrared heaters have broken recently, and last time Jan and I were at Gabriel House, Alex came up to her and signed that their heater had broken and it was really cold at night. The way he signed cold - hugging himself and shivering uncontrollably - was so sad but just priceless! That kid is great at signing because he is ALWAYS so full of expression. 

While I could not do what I do without monthly support, one time gifts are also wonderful because they allow me to make large one time purchases like this. Not sure if you've heard, but it's been cold over here on the West Coast. Like, really cold. I know it's nothing compared to other parts of the country - but you have to watch this to understand just how ridiculous we are.

So - thank you for allowing me to buy this! I'll ask Alex how he's doing next time I see him and hopefully we'll get a better answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment