Monday, March 1, 2010


jose, out of all the boys, is the one who loves to make up stories. and he NEVER forgets them. a while ago, a dog that lives around here ran down the steps toward my house. i was joking around and said how it was going to go in my apartment because i accidentally left my door open (not really) and alex and jose just thought that was the funniest thing ever...so i kept going. i said he was going to sleep in my bed, use my toothbrush, eat all my food, use my computer...and so on. so whenever we see that dog run by, jose just loses it, laughing so hard, and then we have to retell the story to anyone nearby, and anyone who may walk by in the next couple hours. today jose went inside to shower but left his backpack outside. he told me to keep an eye on it, in case the dog came by, and i was like, look jose, i'll do my best, but you never know. this dog is crazy. while he was inside, alex and i hid his backpack and knocked over my water, to make it look like the dog came by.

this is video is when he came back outside, and me telling him what happened.

look jose - the dog drank my water. he knocked it over. and he left with your backpack. i was too scared! i couldn't do anything. his huge teeth...he was going to bite me. he has your backpack. i'm really sorry, but i couldn't do anything. my water got knocked over, it was the dog's fault!

his laugh is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive