Tuesday, November 24, 2009

please help!

we are in desperate need of hand braces for a lot of the kids in the big house. since they don't use their hands, all of their fingers are very stiff, and their thumbs especially are tight against their palms. if they don't have braces, their thumbs will atrophy like teddy's, rendering them almost completely useless. even small rollerblade wrist braces would work.

if you happen to find some, please send them to:
hilary holbrook - mexican medical ministries
7850 lester ave
lemon grove, ca 91945

thank you! the kids will thank you too, when they are able to move their fingers for the rest of their lives!

2 comments:

  1. Hilary- thinking of you as Thanksgiving Day approaches us. I hope its a good day for you! I know I am thankful for YOU and the sacrifices you make on a daily basis to do what you do and as God has called you to do...I admire, respect and love you very much. I speak of you to anyone who will listen and am so proud of your achievments- so much for someone your age. You are an inspiration to me, and to many many others...Muchas Bendiciones...
    Love you much!
    Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh i am horrified that i didnt get my daily dose of Hilary today! Now i accept it on the weekends BUT its thursday!! Love ya mama!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive