Wednesday, September 9, 2009

so i currently have no health insurance, and i was semi freaking out because i knew i had an ear infection. the whole side of my head was throbbing. we have a doctor that comes two times a week, so i asked him to look at my ear. he looked at it, wrote down the antibiotics i need to take, and then one of the ladies went and got the medicine from the medicine room. oh snap! that was so cool.

i read i'll love you forever, i'll like you for always in spanish to the sisters today. i told them that my parents always used to read this book to me and it was one of my favorites. they loved it! of course.

i discovered a pomegranate tree across the street! the boys and i ate so many of them...yum.

we have this really cool cd player - it has a hook up for 8 headphones! tonio, jose, teddy, sonja, ely, darel, jaime, and i spent the afternoon listening to music. one of the books i brought with me went along with a cd that gabriel house already had, so teddy was singing in his adorable voice along to every song. it was so sweet.

this is where i start my day, every day. it's wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Hope youre feeling better. I hear you get ear infections from too many good tacos! LOL
    Do you want me to make some cd's for the kids? Can i have your mailing addie also? How did the shopping with Rocio go? Did Wendys friend bring down supplies? IK lots of questions!
    Miss you and thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok heres a funny- yesterday we went to mcDonalds- me and Max- adams purto rican friend Franki is a manager there. Max said " wow he doesnt need a wheelchair anymore!"
    I show max your videos and photos etc, and he knows where you are and what youre doing..so he thought Frankie was one of the kids at GH! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didnt write Thursday! Are you ok?? Todays is your birthday! I hope you ahve told people!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Que los pases lleno de alegria y bendiciones!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive